Friday 23 January 2009

Winter Floral


Wow, I actually look quite ladylike today. Funny how the length of your skirt can really determine the feel of an outfit. I used to wear knee-length pencil skirts on a near daily basis, then I got bored and thought I looked too formal/grown-up for my age...plus I discovered that I can just about get away with a body-con mini skirt, and I've not looked back since. This skirt is way too big for me, but I loved the floral pattern on a black backdrop, so bought it anyway. It should be a full length skirt, but I've got it pulled up to my bust, and belted to keep it there. The length is pretty conservative, and the print pretty twee, so as to avoid looking like some sort of prim prairie maiden, I used quite a 'tough' bondage-esque buckled leather belt to hold the skirt up, and added my fringed blazer, to bring in a more masculine, modern feel.








Coat (Mango), shoes (Dune), blazer (John Lewis), top (asos.com), vintage skirt, belt (Topshop).





2 comments:

Chomy said...

stunning. the pops of colour and intricate detail is heartwarming. this is what am talking about!!!! i cant get over your style!!!

chomy

smeethe said...

site here n2f49p0s91 louis vuitton replica handbags replica bags uk replica bags nyc view i3k46r3w08 replica bags vuitton replica bags paypal look these up q1j91l8z76 replica bags and shoes

Related Posts with Thumbnails