Wednesday 7 January 2009

Feeling Floral


Yesterdays post was rather long winded so I'll keep this one short and sweet (a bit like the dress I'm wearing). I am wearing ye olde golde bargain boots yet again, with an outfit I've had in mind for a couple of days. I don't know why, but I thought the gold would somehow compliment the colours of this dress. It's probably the girliest thing in my wardrobe. I'm not normally a flowery print kind of girl, but I loved the colours of this one. The bright lilacy purple with the sagey green was too pretty to pass by. I don't normally go for shift dresses as I'm a bit of an awkward shape. If it fits me on the bottom, it is inevitably too big on top, and if it fits me on top, its probably too tight on the bottom. Well, I squished and squeezed myself into this one, and its worth effort. Putting on this dress immediately makes me feel like such a girl. The big ruffly swingy sleeves add to this feeling. The boots mean this outfit isn't too dressy, and more suitable for daytime attire.
p.s. I don't know what possessed me to do the 80's hair. Yes, thats a purple scrunchie. No, I feel no shame.







Dress (Topshop), Cardigan (Urban Oufitters), Boots (Office).



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that purple on you! Its beyond beautiful with your skin tone!

Chomy said...

VINTAGE QUEEN!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails