Wednesday 21 January 2009

Step away from the quilted trousers

I came across this story on the BBC website today. Go read it. It's a funny bitch-fight story between Dolce and Gabbana and Armani over a pair of quilted trousers. Quilted Trousers.  I couldn't even find the pair in the Armani collection anywhere, but I did manage to find them in the Dolce and Gabbana show (they feature quite heavily, unfortunately). They are absolutely atrocious. The quilted jackets, I could handle, but the trousers just looked so wrong. Both parties should quit whining over something so ugly (unless the Armani ones turn out to be nicer).  


p.s. look what I also found in the Dolce and Gabbana collection! Funny how on the day I choose to wear and write about my new jacket, a strikingly similar mens version shows up on the catwalk. 

images from style.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails