Thursday, 4 December 2008

Feeling like a Woodland Creature



I admit I don’t actually know what it feels like to be a woodland creature, but there is something naturey/foresty/earthy about my outfit today, making me feel like the true country bumpkin that I am. Animals on my lapel, feathers on my hat, owl round my neck, horses on my scarf....follow my drift? I wanted to wear this hat today because it is a little neglected, so it formed the basis of my outfit which I built to fit around it. The hat is actually covered in black feathers, strips of brown/tan material and then overlaid with sequined net. I love its autumnal feel and had this jacket and shoes combo in mind when I bought it. I love to find things that match something I already own! (that statement pretty much sums up my life and the fact that I need to get one).













Black vintage jacket, vintage tan blazer, black bag (Mango), vintage dress, vintage shoes, vintage hat, velvet gloves (I forget where from), equestrian scarf (some market)









Related Posts with Thumbnails