Monday 9 February 2009

Tasselled things = good



Last week I got a new scarf. Well, not new new, but new old...its from the 20's, and is made of the softest rabbit fur. What really set my heart on it though were the tassles on each end. I love tassels. If its got a tassel on it, I will invariably want it in my life. I'm talking bags, scarves, umbrellas, necklaces, shoes. Speaking of which, if anyone knows where I can get my hands on these Galliano ss08 shoes, I will give you lots of money and praise. They are tasselled perfection. Anyway, back to today...I eased myself back into compiling actual outfits, after my bout of illness last week, with a fairly simple outfit. Mustard, black and burgundy...can't go wrong there. I couldn't resist my gold boots to coordinate tonally with the outfit, but perhaps black shoes would have been better. Also, the pencil skirt with boots is giving me stumpy looking legs. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.








Vintage hat, vintage scarf, self-made belt, boots (Office), cardigan (Topshop), vest (Ted Baker), black top (H&M), skirt (New Look).




1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Tasseled things = good"

I agree!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails