Sunday 12 April 2009

Hint of Tartan


It's finally warm enough to wear tights with a denier lower than 40. I say 'finally' as if I've been waiting for warmer weather, but I actually dread dressing in the summer and prefer the slimming look of opaque tights. I guess I'll just have to get used to the change in tights, as there's no way I could wear opaques at the height of summer (bare legs is a no-go, I could totally blind someone with my white skin). Anyway, I'm enjoying not having to layer up as much these days. My trench over this outfit kept me warm enough whilst out. The sequin shoes I stupidly wore to a gig, and consequently lost a number of sequins. It kind of breaks my heart to look at them and see missing sequins, so I really don't wear them much. They still sparkle away under the sun though....why reserve shoes like this for evening wear, when you can enjoy them in the day too!?     


Shoes (Kurt Geiger), dress (Topshop), blouse (Guess), vintage belt. 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have amazing legs! If someone with legs like yours has to worry so much about how slimming your tights are then the rest of are doomed to hide our legs away for eternity! xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails