Saturday 27 February 2010

I Adore You



I bought this Sheri Bodell top a few weeks ago, and have been eager to share it on the blog ever since. Photos really don't do this fringed masterpiece justice. There is so much movement in the fringing, a video was practically imperative. The top is essentially a silk t-shirt with attached fringed cape, reminiscent of a piano shawl in its scale. It's deceptively difficult to get into, totally impractical and a touch too big.... but I love it.

I'm not going to win any awards for my video editing skills, but it was my first attempt and just a bit of fun! I'm wearing a vintage skirt and belt, Kurt Geiger shoes, and this Sheri Bodell top.

P.S. Brownie points if you can name the song.

9 comments:

Jill said...

Very cool...I adore fringe...you wear it well!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Mom Fashion World said...

This is so cool!
I was thinking this afternoon to make a dress
with fringe. Sweetie, I love that top. I'm excited to see wearing it!

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

love it
thanks for sharing
love the blog, keep it up
and thanks for the sweet comments, means the world

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That blouse is AMAZING! :) You look fabulous!


MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Follow please?<3

Grace said...

That top is so dramatic and perfect. I really dig that you paired it with vertical stripes.

Love Grace.

Anonymous said...

OMG I HEART that cape shirt soo much! Makes me want to craft and make my own, since I could never afford the original! Love the video! It's so swishy!

-WickedPlumVintage
www.wickedplumvintage.com

adidas nmd said...

kobe shoes
nike zoom
michael kors outlet
adidas superstar shoes
adidas nmd
cheap jordans
fitflops
yeezy boost 350
nike roshe run
pandora charms

Calvin F said...

Nice blog you hhave

Related Posts with Thumbnails