Monday 22 March 2010

Currently cooing over....

In love with bloodstone at the moment. This Art Nouveau bloodstone ring is calling my name



Fancy pants Victorian parure using ancient Roman coins



Incredible Persian miniatures necklace




Dreamy peachy kimono




Plum velvet cocoon cape - described as a 1920's piece, this rather reminds me of an earlier Poiret-esque silhouette. The draped, relaxed top section taking inspiration from the Far East, banded tightly at the hem, perfect over those restrictive hobble skirts he invented.



Edwardian silk purse with beautiful lining



Bad ass antique decanter I need in my house right now




Beautiful print, unfortunately already reserved for some lucky lady (or guy, I suppose)



Art Nouveau candelabra




Mmmustardy celluloid dance purse



Tiny little filigree coin purse




Jaw-dropping antique cuff. Belongs on my wrist



Oh so pretty 1950's Bill Blass dress




Art Deco celluloid vanity purse



Silk beaded flapper dress, in remarkable condition



Crazy dyed fox fur and leather vest



Incredible silver antique bag





And finally...the one that got away. I don't know why I didn't buy this when I first saw it, but my hesitancy cost me dearly. I regret not buying it so so much. I mean, what the hell even is it? A 1920's fur pom-pom vest thing? I hope you went to a good home!




4 comments:

{Tara} said...

I might actually *kill* for that candelabra and the flapper dress...all of it is amazing actually!

Marie said...

I'm in love with your style ! Your hair, your makeup and your clothes, everything is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

I usually do not leave a comment, but the ideas really rocks, also I have a few questions like to ask, what's your contact details?

-Johnson

adidas nmd said...

kobe shoes
nike zoom
michael kors outlet
adidas superstar shoes
adidas nmd
cheap jordans
fitflops
yeezy boost 350
nike roshe run
pandora charms

Related Posts with Thumbnails