Thursday 12 March 2009

Sentimental

My boyfriend will appreciate this outfit, as its what I wore on our official first date. It was a very very good evening, as we went to see one of our favourite bands perform live in the amazing setting of the Royal Albert Hall. We also got heinously drunk on £5 glasses of wine, missed the last train home, wandered about lost, and I fell over and ripped my favourite trousers....but forgetting all that, it was a mega fun night. It was around this time last year that I bought this jacket, and started to incorporate more colour into my life. I don't know what made me put the top, jacket and scarf together, but its a combination I used to wear a lot. The grey socks were chosen to echo the silver top, and the shoes to tie in with the red scarf.  I don't think I'll ever get bored of wearing these shoes, they give me a  5" boost in height AND they are comfy. In addition to the sentimental outfit, today also heralded the return of my trench. Yes, it is finally warm enough to forgo wool coats. I'm clearly very happy about this...





Trench (Zara), shoes (Office), vintage blazer, vintage t-shirt, trousers (H&M), vintage scarf. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just as gorgeous as the first time i saw that outfit. Love you (and the smiley trench picture!) xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails