Thursday 31 March 2011

Buckled




Once again these photos are a few weeks old, hence the fur coat, gloves and hat. I actually went outside without a coat on today, so Spring truly has sprung. In this photo set I am wearing a Victorian belt buckle which I originally intended to transform into a brooch by adding a pin. I never quite got round to doing this, instead I added a chain to it and now prefer to wear it as a necklace. I get quite a lot of compliments when wearing this, it really is wonderfully detailed. I'm a little unsure about the chain fringing hanging from the buckle, one would perhaps think of chatelaine and its various little tools, but I think in this instance the chains are purely decorative.







Vintage coat, vintage hat, blouse and vest (Topshop), trousers (New Look), boots (asos)




I'm addicted to 'Vampira Polish' made by Eyeko, it's black with red micro-glitter....








5 comments:

Ivy DeVine said...

Its been a while since I paid a visit to the house of harp.forgotten how darkly inspiring you are. Beautiful as always x

adidas nmd said...

timberland outlet
af1
kobe basketball shoes
nike zoom
louboutin shoes uk
curry 3 shoes
curry 3
lacoste polo
nike air force 1
adidas ultra boost uncaged

Unknown said...

click here to read high quality designer replica click reference replica ysl handbags this page replica gucci handbags

thesoosm said...

visit this web-site o7y84z2f84 high replica bags replica bags from china this hyperlink x5z20q6s54 louis vuitton replica replica bags wholesale mumbai c3b61p3f50 Related Site f8k07l4d84 louis vuitton replica replica bags online shopping india l9w33w7p72

Unknown said...

x9x01g5k57 p5g02v9d75 q8v34j3v68 n4m70k9q25 u3v65k4k82 i2p25m4m06

Related Posts with Thumbnails