Wednesday 9 December 2009

Chained


Upon first viewing this shot, the shoe addict in me skimmed over the shiny shiny dress, ignored the lace tights, and instead homed in on the shoes. Damn they are some envy-inducing creations. They are kind of busy what with all the intricate panels, ribbons and the embellished heel, but I can forgive them. It's the heel I'm most drawn to. Studs are everywhere at the moment, but the use of chain with the studs creates a really distinct look...sort of elegantly industrial.
Take note Santa, I've been a good girl this year!

Diego Dolcini, Suede lace-up heels, £792



images from fashiongonerogue, and luisaviaroma.com

6 comments:

FASHION SNAG said...

The shoes are gorgeous. I can't blame you for liking them so much!

www.FashionSnag.com

Jill said...

Oh!!!!

Reminds me of the Dior I love so much.

Have you ever seen the www.jpeterman.com

I was going thru my 3 foot stack of catalogs (Christmas is ridiculous when it comes to catalog accumulation) and I was flipping thru...everything (slight exaggeration) screams House of Harps!

Grace said...

This is giving me all sorts of ideas for DIY.

Love Grace.

MARA said...

WOW
these are some dont fuck with me shoes.
AND fuck me shoes at the same time !

(bow)

mara from EleGaNTLY wASTED
http://elegantlywasted.typepad.com
--> Good Style as Seen on Bad Girls

Sara said...

those shoes are simply amazing!

adidas nmd said...

adidas neo
longchamp bags
michael kors purses
kobe 11
adidas tubular
adidas online shop
adidas superstar
michael kors handbags
ultra boost
yeezy boost 350

Related Posts with Thumbnails